Manaslu Circuit Trek + Annapurna circuit
(description edited on 12/07/2022)
Despite of interest that some people has showed here, I am still looking for partners for the Manaslu circuit trek.
As described below, I will continue on the Annapurna circuit to end at Pokhara without guide (we split around Manang). If you’re in, you will have the choice to join the whole trip or to do only the Manaslu circuit part, only the Annapurna part.
Feel free to join in at the point you wish. 🙂
A guide is mandatory for the Manaslu circuit, for this part, the price includes a full package trip (guide + accomodations/food, transportations).
(same package for the little foray into Naar valley and the Kang La pass).
From Manang, the trip is independant, and of course i will be able to guide you on the way, as i already visited this part on the Annapurnas 4 times.
The itinerary :
1. Kathmandu – Macchakhola (by jeep)
2. Machhakhola – Jagat
3. Jagat – Deng
4. Deng – Prok
5. Prok – Lho
6. Lho – Sama (visit at Pungyen Gompa)
7. Sama – Samdo
8. Samdo (acclimatization in Manaslu BC)
9. Samdo – Dharamsala
10. Dharamsala (via Larkya Pass, 5100m) – BImtang
11. Bimtang – Dharapani
12. Dharapani – Koto
13. Koto – Meta
14. Meta – Naar
15. Naar (via Kang La, 5320m)- Ngawal
16. Ngawal – Manang – Khangsar
17. Khangsar – Tilicho BC – TIlicho Lake (rough sleep at the lake teahouse,)
18. Tilicho Lake – Eastern Pass, 5340m – Mesokanto North, ~5450m – Thinigaon
19. Thinigaon – Kalopani
20. Kalopani – Tatopani
21. Tatopani – Ghorepani (via Shikha)
22. Ghorepani – Birethanti – Pokhara
Here is the full itinerary on map :
The budget line is about 1400$ for Manaslu + Naar Valley, it will depends, of course, how many people join.
If you’re interested to join the trip, don’t hesitate to drop a line here or by private message to get further informations. 😉