Gokyo Lake and Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing.
I have 3 confirmed clients for the Gokyo Lake and Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing departure on the 15th of November 2022. If Anyone wants to join on the group, please feel free to contact me.
1. Arrival in Kathmandu (13th of November).
2. Trek and climbing permit preparation day in Kathmandu (14th of November).
3. Fly to Lukla 2840m/30 minutes in the morning and trek to Manju 2840m/5hrs (visit Pema Chholing monastery in the afternoon) (15th of November).
4. To Namche 3440m/6hrs (view of Kawande peak) (16th of November).
5. Acclimatization day: hiking to Everest view hotel, Khumjung village 3780m/5hrs, visit the monastery to see yeti scalp, Hilleary School, Khunde village and hospital (17th of November).
6. To Thame Teng 3800m/5hrs (visit Thame monastery in the afternoon) (18th of November).
7. Acclimatization day (hike up to Sundar peak 5361m) and back to Thame Teng (19th of November).
8. To Lungden 4380m/6hrs (20th of November).
9. To Renjo La 5360m pass to Gokyo Lake 4790m/8hrs (there is an excellent view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and Nuptse from the top of the Renjo La) (21st of November).
10. To Gokyo Ri 5357m early in the morning to see views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, Gyachungkang and Makalu. Decent to Gokyo and breakfast. Then, to Thanak 4700m/2hrs via crossing Nagazumba glacier (22nd of November).
11. To Cho La 5368m pass to Dzongla 4800m/8hrs (23rd of November).
12. Rest day (24th of November).
13. To Lobuche High Camp 6hrs (25th of November).
14. To Summit of Lobuche Peak 6119m and descent to Lobuche village 4910m/9 to 10hrs (26th of November).
15. To Everest Base Camp 5364m and back to Gorakshep 5hrs. (Khumbu ice falls and glacier touching day) (27th of November).
16. To Kala Pattar 5545m 2hrs in the early morning to see a close view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, and Khubutse. Then, to Pheriche 4200m/2hrs (28th of November).
17. To Namche 3440m (29th of November).
18. To Lukla 2840m/4hrs (30th of November).
19. Fly out to Kathmandu in the morning for 30 minutes (1st of December).
20. Buffer day for Lukla flight (visit Kathmandu) (2nd of December).
21. International airport departure (3rd of December).
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
Please inquire about the cost.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu by flight.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at the teahouse while on the trek.
8) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
9) One-night camping and meals at Lobuche High Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Lobuche Peak climbing beside alpine boot.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.