September to December and March June is Best time Climbing
Mera Peak Climbing may be the topmost destination for climbing starters around the world. Situated within the historic land of Mt Everest, Mera Peak has been providing grounds for mountaineers since its opening. Mera Peak lies within the highest part of the Himalayas, the Mahalangur section which is that the north-most part of the Solukhumbu region of Nepal. the very best trekking peak of Nepal is pointed with three main tops, i.e. Mera Central (6,476m), Mera North (6,476m), and Mera South (6,065m). Tenzing Norway Sherpa and Sir Hillary, the primary climbers of Everest started the trend of climbing the Mera peak before, and after the Everest ascent. Since then its popularity isn’t untyped; rather, it’s increasing year by year. Mera Peak climbing is taken because the ground to organize yourself before the Everest climb.
Mera Peak Climbing, every 12 months thousands of climbers touch down Nepal just to try Mera Peak climbing. Mountaineering beginners hold a bigger share than professional climbers. The climbing and technical setting of Mera Peak is right for beginners to lace their shoes. this is often why it’s considered because the best mountain to start out the climbing journey. Amateurs get to check the way to use crampons, ice-ax, and other mountaineering gears for the primary time during Mera Peak climbing. But that doesn’t mean this climbing is merely about the ascent and descent. Mera Peak’s journey may be a long but beautiful journey through the foremost beautiful part of the planet.
A visitor gets to enjoy the close show of 4 eight-thousands, Mt Everest (8,848m), Mt Makalu (8,643m), Mt Cho Oyu (8,201m), and Mt Lhotse (8,586m) from the highest of Mera Peak. you’ll be surrounded by the mountain peaks all day long, what could possibly be a far better gift than this for a mountain lover! The journey of Mera Peak runs through the long-lasting Khumbu region. And this region possesses all of the things; unique Sherpa settlements, lush forests, swinging suspension bridges, traditional gompas, monasteries, prayer flags, and lots more. it’ll take too many words to list down what this Mera peak climbing journey offers.
- Sleeping Bag
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
2. 2* Category Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
3. Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
4. You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
5. $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
6. $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation, etc.
7. $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
8. Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
9. 1-night full board Camping in Mera High Camp.
10. Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
11. Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
12. Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
14. 13. After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
15. The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
16. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
17. All government taxes.