Mardi Himal Trek
The Mardi Himal Trek is one of the most popular newly Opened Trekking routes in the Annapurna Region. which is an Amazing Annapurna Himalayan range with Dhaulagiri Himalaya. Mardi Himal is a short and attractive viewpoint nearby Pokhara. the trip starts from Pokhara to Pokhara takes 6-7 days. nowadays many trekkers are interested to hike up to Mardi Himal Base camp and taking pictures. Everest Trekking Routes offer Best Package selling Mardi Himal and some other Annapurna Base Camp Trek packages.
The Everest Trekking Routes guided 25 years in Himalaya and with Expert Local Porters services and best trip packages. we are happy to organize a guide to Mardi Himal trekking in Nepal.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
2. Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
3. Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu include Breakfast.
4. 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
5. You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
6. All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
7. Local Transportation Sharing Jeep or Van.
8. All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
9. Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
10. Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
11. After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
12. Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
13. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
14. All government taxes.