September to December and March to June Best time Trekking in Manaslu Larke La Pass
Manaslu Region is located in the western part of Nepal. Well, Manaslu Trekking is known to be the less crowded adventurous trekking in Nepal. In fact, Mount Manaslu is the eighth highest peak in the world. And Manaslu trekking was opened in 1992. Trekking in Manaslu Region offers you the blend of rich cultural heritage and unsurpassed beauty along with awesome biological diversity. Actually, Manaslu has a unique environment and exceptionally rich biodiversity which have made this region the finest tourist destination of Nepal.
Manaslu trekking in Nepal consists of varieties of cultural diversities and beautiful natural sceneries of majestic Himalayan ranges along with high altitude glacier lakes and fascinating flora and fauna. For trekking in the Manaslu region, you will need a special trekking permit from the Government of Nepal. Major attractions of the Manaslu Trekking trail are: Tsum Valley, Manaslu Circuit, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu Base Camp. Lamjung Himal and Honey Hunting trek with many others. Manaslu trekking is somewhat challenging and you will require a good walking experience and a good physique. Nepal Base Camp Treks can organize Manaslu Trekking on a camping basis or teahouse basis as well. We always try our best to give you the real experience of the Manaslu region.
Sure, you will witness the wonderful ambiance and biodiversity of the Manaslu region during Manaslu trekking. We will be more than happy to serve you the excellent trekking packages in Manaslu Region. Nepal Base Camp Treks will give you a lifelong trekking experience during your Nepal holidays.
- Sleeping Bag
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
2. Hotel In Kathmandu: 3 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
3. Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Dharapani to Besi Shahar to Kathmandu by Public bus or local Jeep sharing
4. You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or coffee).
5. All Trekking Permit (MCA), (ACAP), Manaslu Special Permit.
6. Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the trek & Campsite where is not able to lodge.
7. Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, and flight ticket, etc.
8. Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
9. After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
10. Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
11. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
12. All government taxes.