If you are going to Any part of Nepal for trekking ,best and safety is hire trekking guide license holder Guide. Guide license holder is a trained from Nepal Government.
Dear Friends It’s me Amrit Kumar rai From Nepal. I am trekking guide and Manager of Nepal and tibet.
I have been managing (Operator)several trekking and peak climbing since 2010. We are register under the Nepal Government(Alpine Excursion Treks PVT,LTD / www.alpineexcursion.com )
And About the Annapurna base camp trek ,
Annapurna, which is the 10th highest mountain in the world. Annapurna is a series of peaks in the Himalaya, a 55-km-long Massif whose highest point, Annapurna I, stands at 8,091 m (26,538 ft). It is located east of a great gorge cut through the Himalaya by the most famous river, Kali Gandaki and which separates it from the Mount Dhaulagiri.Annapurna Base Camp is one of the most famous trekking areas inNepal. It starts either from Phedi or from Nayapul after reaching Pokhara. There are rarely a few places in the world with such a splendid variety of natural beauty as that of Annapurna Region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snowcapped mountains, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Buddhist monasteries, home of famous Gorkha soldiers and other friendly ethnic groups, as well as hot springs and beautiful villages in this area.Annapurna Base camp Trekking is a good way of experiencing high mountains, glaciers, forests, Jungles at close hand in a short period
- Backpack, Down Jacket, Headlamp, Hiking Boots, Hiking Poles, Sleeping Bag, Sunglasses
please bring form your self places 50+ Sun cream. warm Jacket , Polister T-Short, and light shoes for morning and evening after reaching camp site and in the morning before departure .
• 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu 3 star level Hotel BB ( Bed and breakfast) plan
• 3 Night Hotel in Pokhara 3 star Level hotel BB (Bed and Breakfast) plan
• 15 days trekking wages of necessary staffs.
• Transportation for Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
• Transportation in Kathmandu for Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport by private car.
• Transportation in Pokhara Hotel –Nayapul and come back to Pokhara from Kimche by private car.
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara by private vehicle.
• Annapurna conservation fee
• Food in between Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu
• 2 Dinner in Kathmandu
• 1 Dinner in Pokhara
• Food for trekking during the 15 days (Accommodation, lunch ,Dinner ,breakfast, tea, coffee)
• TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) fee
• Staffs insurance charge
• Clients personal travel insurance fee
• Clients’ personal expenses (in Kathmandu, or during the trek)
• All kind of beverage (Coke, beer, mineral water)
• Helicopter rescue (If needed)
• Hot/cold shower
• Sightseeing entry fee in any monasteries or other places in Pokhara and in Kathmandu.
• Clients International Air Ticket
• Tips for the Nepali staffs