Mountains in the Annapurna region form the central core but it is not the tallest, because they rise in the heart of the Himalayas. Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Annapurna II, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna IV, etc are some of the mountains in the Annapurna region. To reach the Annapurna region, we need to follow the trial of terraced lands, dense beautiful forests of rhododendron, Gurung community traditional and cultural villages. Mostly our path will be the high lands of the Annapurna region, we may have problems, so our body temperature should be accumulated according to the altitude. High altitude is not only the problem of our trek to Annapurna base camp but the classical trekking route which gets slippery is also the problem.
Pokhara recognized as the beautiful city of whole Nepal is the Gateway of Annapurna base camp trekking. Our walk will be in a clockwise direction. Firstly we will reach Nayapul. Then Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrung, Deurali, and lastly to Annapurna base camp. We will be in many viewpoints. Among them, poon hill will be the most beautiful viewpoint from where we can see the combination of more than 10 mountains serially. Since our trial goes clockwise we will not return back the same way. To end our trek from Annapurna base camp, our returning way will be Bamboo, Jhinu Hot Spring, Nayapul, and lastly to Pokhara.
Generally, Annapurna Base camp trekking is considered moderate trekking because our trek will be at a high altitude but not in the difficult path. The month of September, October, November, December, March, April, May, and February will be the most favorable time to do trek in this region. Everest Trekking Routes is always on your front foot to help by making your trek in Annapurna base camp throughout the year. We will make your trekking schedule according to your holiday with the provision of the best trekking guide for you.
- Sleeping Bag
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
2. Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
3. Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights' standard accommodation in Katmandu includes Breakfast.
4. 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
5. You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
6. All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
7. Local Transportation Sharing Jeep or Van.
8. All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
9. Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
10. Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
11. After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
12. Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
13. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
14. All government taxes.