Upper Mustang Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek preparation and visit Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus.
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom and trek Kagbeni.
Day 05: To Chele.
Day 06: To Syangbochen via Chungsi Cave.
Day 07: To Ghami/Dhakmar (Red cliff) village via Karki La.
Day 08: To Lo-Manthang via Ghar Gumba.
Day 09: Day to Chhosar, Gharphu, Niphu, and Jhong Cave.
Day 10: To Yara via Dhi village.
Day 11: To Luri Gumba via Ghara village.
Day 12: To Tangge village via Dhechhyang Khola.
Day 13: To Chhusang via Pha La.
Day 14: To Muktinath via Gyu La.
Day 16: To Jomsom via Lubra village.
Day 17: Fly to Pokhara in the morning.
Day 18: To Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 19: Visit Patan.
Day 20: Visit Bhaktapur.
Day 21: International Airport departure.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Upper Mustang Special trekking permit fee.
4) Annapurna Conservation hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
6) Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara by flight.
7) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
8) Accommodation at the teahouse while on the trek.
9) Trek guide and porter service while on the trek.
10) Two-night accommodation in Pokhara.
11) Insurance of trek guide and porter.
12) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
13) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.