Trekking peaks of Singu Chuli (6500m) and Tharpu Chuli (5600m)
Hi everyone, off to Nepal again in the Autumn, we are already a group of three and have already trekked together a couple of times in Nepal. We are a French and English speaking group. This year we will attempt two trekking peaks in the Annapurna region. The group will remain small with 6 people maximum.
The previsional itinerary is as follows :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International airport.
Day 02: Meet climbing sherpa to discuss itinerary and control equipment, hire any missing gear.
Day 03: Drive or fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m/3002ft).
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. Trekking from Nayapul to Tikhedhunga (1540m/5052ft).
Day 05: Trekking from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675m/8776ft).
Day 06: Trekking from Ghorepani to Poonhill (3180m/10,433ft) to Tadapani (2675m/8,776ft).
Day 07: Trekking from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2040m/6,693ft).
Day 08: Trekking from Chhomrong to Dovan (2505m/8216ft).
Day 09: Trekking from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12136ft).
Day 10: Trekking from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13546ft) to MBC (3700m/12136ft).
Day 11 : Reserve day for acclimitisation
Day 12: Trekking from MBC to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (5200m/17056ft)
Day 13: Trekking from Tharpu Chuli Base Camp to Summit (5700m/18690ft) to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (5200m/17056ft)
Day 14: Trekking from Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (5200m/17056ft) to Sing Chuli Base Camp (4350m/14268ft).
Day 15: Trek from Sing Chuli Base Camp to High Camp (4600m/15088ft).
Day 16: Climb from High Camp to Camp I (5600m/18368ft).
Day 17: Summit to Singu Chuli (6501m/21323ft) and back to Sing Chuli Base Camp (4350m/14268ft).
Day 18: Reserve Day for Contingency.
Day 19: Trekking from Base Camp to Deurali (3200m/10496ft).
Day 20: Trekking from Deurali to Jhinu Danda (1780m/5838ft).
Day 21: Trekking from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul (1050m/3,445ft). Drive to Pokhara.
Day 22: Drive or flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 23: Rest day in Kathmandu.
Day 24: Departure to home country.
● Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
● Quality accommodation In lodge or tent as per itinerary
● Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
● Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu flight.
● All meals during the trip
● Climbing guide, sardar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staff as requirement.
● Climbing equipment for porters and guides
● Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
● All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
● High quality tents, mattresses, pillows and kitchen equipment for camping.
● Medical Kit Bag
● Rescue help
● International airfare to/from home city.
● Airport taxes
● Excess baggage charges.
● Meals in Kathmandu
● Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
● Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
● Tips for the staff.
● Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.