Chulu Far East Peak Climbing
Nar Phu Valley + Kang La pass trek with Chulu Far East Peak 6059m Climbing Expedition:
Itinerary (outline) :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek + climbing permit preparation.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besishar by bus and to Chame by jeep.
Day 04: Trek to Chomche 2930m.
Day 05: To Meta 3560m.
Day 06: To Kyang 3820m.
Day 07: To Phu village 4000m.
Day 08: Acclimatization hike in the morning and visit the Tashi Lakhang monastery in the afternoon.
Day 09: To Nar Phedi (monastery campsite) 3400m.
Day 10: Acclimatization day (visit Nar village).
Day 11: To Nar village 4110m/4hrs and visit the village in the afternoon. Views of Kangaru Himal.
Day 12: To Kang La 5306m pass (views of Annapurna massif) and descent to Nawal village 3670m.
Day 13: To Yak Kharka 3900m.
Day 14: To Base Camp 4800m.
Day 15: To the High Camp 5350m.
Day 16: To the Summit of Chulu East Peak 6059m and descend to High Camp.
Day 17: To Yak Kharka 3900m.
Day 18: To Hunde 3300m.
Day 19: To Besishar by shared jeep.
Day 20: To Kathmandu by bus.
Day 21: International Airport departure.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, and an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
Please inquire about the cost.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Chulu Far East Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Annapurna Conservation hiking fee.
5) Nar Phu special trekking permit fee.
6) Kathmandu to Chame and back to Kathmandu by public jeep.
7) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
8) Accommodation at the lodge while on the trek.
9) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
10) Four-night camping and meals.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Chulu East Peak climbing.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gear of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Please log in or sign up to join this adventure.