Pisang Peak Climbing
Nar Phu Valley + Kang La pass trek with Pisang Peak 6090m Climbing Expedition:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek + climbing permits preparation.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besishar by bus and to Chame by jeep.
Day 04: Trek to Chomche 2930m.
Day 05: To Meta 3560m.
Day 06: To Kyang 3820m.
Day 07: To Phu village 4000m.
Day 08: Acclimatization hike in the morning and visit the Tashi Lakhang monastery in the afternoon.
Day 09: To Nar Phedi (monastery campsite) 3400m.
Day 10: Acclimatization day (visit Nar village).
Day 11: To Nar village 4110m/4hrs and visit the village in the afternoon. Views of Kangaru Himal.
Day 12: To Kang La 5306m pass (views of Annapurna massif) and descent to Ghyaru village 3670m.
Day 13: To Pisang Peak Base Camp 4380m.
Day 14: Rest Day.
Day 15: To the High Camp 5350m.
Day 16: To the Summit of Pisang Peak 6091m and descend to High Camp.
Day 17: To Lower Pisang 3200m.
Day 18: To Besishar by jeep and to Kathmandu by bus.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
The package costs USD2222 per person.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Pisang Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Annapurna Conservation hiking fee.
5) Nar Phu special trekking permit fee.
6) Kathmandu to Chame and back to Kathmandu by public jeep.
7) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
8) Accommodation at teahouse while on the trek.
9) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
10) Two-night camping and meals at Mera High Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Pisang Peak climbing.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.