North Annapurna Basecamp
I am looking for very motivated partners to go to the very remote and pretty unknown North Annapurna Basecamp.
(this is not the South Basecamp, the path will be not as easy)
It is a camping trek, with a full team of porters/guide (essential for safety on this route).
The price is based on a 2 persons group, will be cheaper if we’re 4. 🙂
The itinerary would be as following :
1. KTM – Pokhara (by plane)
2. Pokhara – Tatopani (jeep)
3. Tatopani – Gadpar – Kalte Danda camp 1 (2200m)
4. Kalte Danda camp 1 – Kalte Danda camp 2 (3400m)
5. Kalte Danda camp 2 – Thulobugin Pass – Hum Khola (Nilgiri South BC) (4200m)
6. Hum Khola – North Annapurna BC (4100m)
7. North Annapurna BC
8. North Annapurna BC – Hum Khola
9. Hum Khola – Thulobugin Pass – Shepherd’s Kharka (3260m)
10. Shepherd’s Kharka – Kunjo – Kokhethanti (2545m)
11. Kokhethanti – Jomsom
For now, i planned a ~10 days trek from Pokhara to Jomsom.
If you’re interested in a adventure off the very classic Annapurna circuit, please feel free to drop a line.