Nar Phu across the Teri La to Upper Mustang
Hi all –
A friend and I have arranged the following 3-week trek from Nar Phu across the Teri La Pass to Upper Mustang.
We are keen to find another appropriate person to join as it will reduce the price for all of us (the permits are fixed in price, but the remaining costs are split between number of people on the trek). Note: we need to permits for this trek, and they make up about 1/3 of the cost.
Given the nature of the trek and the timing of it, we are looking for a person who:
– has long-distance trekking experience
– has experience trekking at altitude
– will already be acclimatized for altitude before we start (we will have done another trek before this one so our ascent is relatively rapid)
– We are arranging our own accommodation and food at the tea houses – so that is an extra expense
– We are camping for 5 nights as we cross the Teri La, the rest is in guest houses
– Pay attention in the itinerary at the above link what is included and what is not included
If you are interested and have the above, let me know! We would then arrange a skype/video chat to discuss further and “meet” each other.