Mt. Ama Dablam 6812m Expedition
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Expedition briefing and preparation.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04: To Namche.
Day 05: Acclimatization hike up to Everest View Hotel, Khumjung and Khunde.
Day 06: To Phortse village.
Day 07: Indoor and outdoor climbing training in Phortse.
Day 08: To Pangboche (visit monastery).
Day 09: To Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Day 10 to 25: Training of acclimatization and climbing period.
Day 26: To Namche.
Day 27: To Lukla.
Day 28: Fly out to Kathmandu.
Day 29: Visit Kathmandu (buffer day).
Day 30: International Airport departure.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
The package costs USD5500 per person.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Three nights bed & breakfast at 3*** Hotel in Kathmandu.
3) Ama Dablam climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National Park hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at teahouse while on the trek.
9) Trek/climbing guide, cook, and porters service while on the trek & climbing.
10) Camping and meals at Ama Dablam BC, Camp 1, 2 & 3.
11) Necessary group shared climbing gears.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porters.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Personal climbing gears of the client.
4) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
6) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
7) Insurance of Clients.
8) Tips for guide and porter.
9) Nepal entry visa.
10) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.