Mardi Himal Trek
13 Days Amazing Mardi Himal Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu exploration and preparation for the trek
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Deurali
Day 05: Deurali to Forest Camp
Day 06: Forest Camp to Low Camp
Day 07: Low Camp to High Camp.
Day 08: Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and return to the same place.
Day 09: High Camp to Forest Camp
Day 10: Forest Camp to Dhampus
Day 11: Dhampus to Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 13: Farewell
Cost Include :
– All Airports pick up and drop.
– 3 nights your standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
– 2 nights your standard hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
– Both way by Tourist Bust
– Accommodation during trek
– All 3 meals per day during the trek [B+L+D]
– An experienced English-speaking trekking guide, assistant trek guide as per the bigger size of the group of trekkers: (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
– Down jacket, sleeping bag And duffel bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
– All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP Permit ) (TIMS )
– A medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
– All government and local taxes
– Nepal Visa fee (Nepal provides on arrival visa in Immigration, bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs,)
– International airfare to and from Kathmandu
– Meal city like Kathmandu
– Extra calculate for additional programs as per above itinerary.
– Travel and rescue insurance.
– Local donation & Tips for guides and porters.
– Personal expenses (Pot of tea, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
Shorakhutte, Kathmandu, Nepal