Manaslu Circuit Trek
I am planning to do a Manaslu circuit trek for 17 days and am looking for a partner. As the Manaslu region is a restricted area, the trek requires a guide and at least two trekkers. I will arrive on the 7th Sep but can start the trip anytime between 8th – 10th. I have already talked to the agent for a schedule and the price. The price is around $1100 – $1300. If you want to know more, please message me and I can share.
please email me at email@example.com
I am 53 years old female and have moderate experience in trekking. (Have done trek to Mt Kenya, Tikal in Guatemala, Lost City in Columbia, Patagonia, solo backpacking in Yosemite etc). I enjoy spending time in nature.
1. International Airport pick up.
2. Trek preparation and visit Sawayambunath (Moneky Temple) in the afternoon.
3. Kathamdu to Arughat Bazzar 620m by Public bus 6-7hrs.
4. Trek to Labu Besi 884m/3hrs.
5. To Machha Kho La 869m/5hrs.
6. To Jagat 1340m/5hrs (Entry of Manaslu).
7. To Deng 1860m/6hrs.
8. To Namrung 2630/6hrs.
9. To Samagaon 3520m/4hrs.
10. To Samdo 3875m/4hrs.
11. Day trip to Tibetan border by walk or by horse
12. Dharmasala/Larke Phedi 4460m/4hrs.
13. To Larkya La 5160m/4hrs to Bhimtang 3720m/4hrs
14. To Goa 2515m/6hrs (Exit of Manaslu region).
15. To Jagat 1400m/7hrs (Entry in Annapurna).
16. To Nadi 1100m/5hrs.
17. To Besishar by public bus 1hrs and To Kathmandu by macro bus 5hrs.