I’ll be arriving in Nepal on the 10th of November. Looking for others to join me on the Manaslu trek. I’d like to depart Kathamandu on the 13th of November and return on the 28th. I’ve set up a 14 day itinerary for the trip with optional days for rest and side trips. I’m open to any travel agent for guide and permits. Please contact me if youre interested. Itinerary listed below:
1. (Drive) KTM -> Arughat. (16 hours)
Lodges: View Manaslu Resort, Hotel Third Step, Hotel Manaslu.
2. Arughat – Soti Khola (5 Hours)
Lodges: Satkar Guest House, Samjhana G.H. & ABC G.H.
3. Soti Khola – Machha Khola (5 Hours)
Lodges: Tsum Valley Resort, Everest Guest House
4. Machha Khola – Jagat (6 Hours)
Lodge: (25 rooms, 50 pax) Jagat Guest House.
5. Jagat – Deng (6 Hours)
Lodge: (20 rooms, 40 pax) Manaslu Trekkers Home.
6. Deng – Namrung (6 Hours)
Lodge: Thakali hotel, Tharpu Guest House
7. Namrung – Shyala (4 Hours)
Lodge: Peak 29 Guest House
8. Shyala – Samagaon (2 Hours) (Optional rest day in Sama – Manaslu Basecamp excursion).
Lodges: Samagaoun Guest House, Mt. Manaslu Hotel
9. Sama – Samdo (4 Hours) via Manaslu Basecamp,
Lodges: Samdo Hotel Yak Hotel Twin Tibetan.
10. Samdo – Larkye Phedi (4 Hours)
Lodge: Larke Rest House
11. Larkye Phedi – Bimthang (8 Hours)
Lodge: Hotel Pungkar, New Tibetan Guest House, Bimthang Cottage House
12. Bimthang – Tilje (6 Hours)
Lodge: Many lodges. Mobile phones working here
13. Tilje – Sirichaur (6 Hours) Many lodges.
14. (Drive) Sirichaur – Besisahar – KTM (6 Hours)