Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing.
Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek and climbing preparation.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04: To Namche.
Day 05: A day hike to Everest viewpoint, Khumjung, and Khunde villages.
Day 06: To Phortse.
Day 07: Indoor and Outdoor Rock Climbing training in Phortse.
Day 08: To Pheriche.
Day 09: A day hike to Nangkarshang hill 5000m.
Day 10: To Chhukung.
Day 11: To Chhukung Ri (viewpoint) and descent to Chhukung.
Day 12: To Lobuche via Khongma La pass.
Day 13: To Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep.
Day 14: To Kala Patthar in the morning and Lower High Camp of the Lobuche Peak.
Day 15: To the summit of the Lobuche East Peak (6119m) and descend to Pheriche.
Day 16: To Namche via Tengboche.
Day 17: To Lukla.
Day 18: Fly out to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Visit Kathmandu.
Day 20: Visit Patan.
Day 21: International Airport departure.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
The package costs USD2250 per person.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu by flight.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at teahouse while on the trek.
8) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
9) One-night camping and meals at Island Peak Base Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Island Peak climbing.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.