Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing.
I have a small group for the Everest Base Camp Trek with Lobuche Peak Climbing departure on the 18th of May 2023. If Anyone wants to join the group, please feel free to contact me.
1. Arrival in Kathmandu (16th of May).
2. Trek and climbing permit preparation day in Kathmandu (17th of May).
3. Fly to Lukla 2840m/30 minutes in the morning and trek to Manju 2840m/5hrs (visit Pema Chholing monastery in the afternoon) (18th of May).
4. To Namche 3440m/6hrs (view of Kawande peak) (19th of May).
5. Acclimatization day: hiking to Everest view hotel, Khumjung village 3780m/5hrs, visit the monastery to see yeti scalp, Hilleary School, Khunde village and hospital (20th of May).
6. To Phortse village 3680m/6hrs (21st of May).
7. To Dingboche 4410m/7hrs (22nd of May).
8. Rest day (23rd of May).
9. Lobuche 4910m/6hrs (24th of May).
10. To Everest Base Camp (25th of May).
11. To Kala Pattar viewpoint (5545m) in the morning and descend to Lobuche 4910m/6hrs (26th of May).
13. To Lobuche High Camp 5250m/3hrs (27th of May).
14. To the Summit of Lobuche Peak 6119m and descent to Pheriche 4300m/9 to 10hrs (28th of May).
15. To Namche 3440m via Tengboche monastery (29th of May).
18. To Lukla 2840m/4hrs (30th of May).
19. Fly out to Kathmandu in the morning for 30 minutes (31st of May).
20. Buffer day for Lukla’s flight (visit Kathmandu) (1st of June).
21. International airport departure (2nd of June).
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, and an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
1) The package cost USD1950 per client.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu by flight.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at the teahouse while on the trek.
8) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
9) One-night camping and meals at Lobuche High Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Lobuche Peak climbing beside alpine boot.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gear of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.