Hello everybody 🙏🙏🙏
We have 1 client going for Island peak climbing with EBC in December 2022 if you guys are looking anyone for island peak we openly welcomed to join this group. We have fix tent in there Base camp and Climbing guide are waiting at Chhukung so we can make good price if you guys are really want to climb this peak.
Only for Island peak
1) Climbing guide for island peak.
2) Rope fixing.
3) Island peak Base Camp tented service.
4) Meal on the base camp
5) Tea coffee in Base Camp.
6) Island peak Climbing permit.
7) All government taxes.
Everest Base Camp Trek with Island Peak Climbing: cost 1 people 2,000$ if 2 people 1900$ per person. group more we give less price.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 03: Trek To Namche.
Day 04: Trek to Everest viewpoint, Khumjung, and Trek to Kyangjuma.
Day 05: Trek to Pangbuche.
Day 06: Trek to Dingbuche.
Day 07: Trek To Lobuche.
Day 08: Trek to EBC/ Kalapathar Goraksep.
Day 09: Trek to Chhukung.
Day 10: Trek to Island peak base camp.
Day 11: Climb Island peak and back to Chhukung.
Day 12: Trek back to Kyangjuma.
Day 13: Trek back to Monjo.
Day 14: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 15: Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
Please inquiry about the good cost.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Island Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu by flight.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at teahouse while on the trek.
8) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
9) 1 night camping and meals at Island Peak Base Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Island Peak climbing.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.