Island Peak Climbing
Everest Base Camp Trek with Island Peak Climbing:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek and climbing preparation.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04: To Namche.
Day 05: A day hike to Everest viewpoint, Khumjung and Khunde villages.
Day 06: To Phortse.
Day 07: Indoor and Outdoor Rock Climbing training in Phortse.
Day 08: To Pheriche.
Day 09: A day hike to Nangkarshang hill 5000m.
Day 08: To Lobuche.
Day 09: To Kala Pathar viewpoint and descent to Gorakshep.
Day 10: To Everest Base Camp in the morning and descend to Lobuche.
Day 11: To Chhukung via Khongma La pass.
Day 12: To Chhukung Ri in the morning.
Day 13: To Island Peak Base Camp.
Day 14: A training day at Base Camp.
Day 15: To Island Peak summit and descend to Base Camp.
Day 16: To Tengboche.
Day 17: To Manju.
Day 19: To Lukla.
Day 20: Fly out to Kathmandu.
Day 21: Visit Kathmandu.
Day 22: Visit Patan.
Day 23: International Airport departure.
Note:- itinerary can be changed for the interesting side trips, an additional day for acclimatization if needed. Please feel free to discuss more.
The package costs USD2550 per person.
1) International Airport picks up and departure.
2) Two nights bed & breakfast in Kathmandu.
3) Island Peak climbing permit fee.
4) Sagarmatha National hiking fee.
5) Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu by flight.
6) 3 times meals with tea/coffee at the teahouse while on the trek.
7) Accommodation at teahouse while on the trek.
8) Trek/climbing guide and porter service while on the trek & climbing.
9) Two-night camping and meals at Island Peak Base Camp.
11) Necessary climbing gears for Island Peak climbing.
12) Insurance of trek/climbing guide and porter.
13) Rescue service arrangement if needed.
14) Govt. tax and Trekking agency service charge for the climbing permit arrangement.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking gears of the client.
3) Sleeping bag for the client.
4) Bottle water, boiled water, Coke, Fanta, sprite, beer, raksi, and whiskey.
5) Internet/Wi-Fi, Telephone, battery charge, Hot showers, and laundry service.
6) Insurance of Clients.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
8) Nepal entry visa.
9) International flight tickets.
10) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.