Everest Base Camp Trek (Phaplu – Kala Pattar)
I will be in Nepal from Dec 15th to Jan 6th and I plan to trek to Kala Pattar and EBC, walking in from Phaplu and flying out Luka. The itinerary has a little buffer space and flexibility. So time and weather permitting crossing Kongma La or any other detour might be an option. I will have a porter guide but would like to team up with other trekkers as well. I don’t want to walk in a group all day, but taking part of the daily walk together meet for lunch and in the evening would be good.
I am 42 (male), from Germany, not as fitted as I used to 😉 , but I did the trek before in 2002 and have also been on the Annapurna Circuit twice so far. I’ll go a normal pace but can take long days if needed.
The detailed plan is:
15. Dez 1 Arrive KTM
16. Dez 2 KTM
17. Dez 3 KTM – Phaplu (Flight or Jeep)
18. Dez 4-7 Trek Phaplu – Namche
22. Dez 8 Namche Rest/Accl.
23. Dez 9 Namche – Tengboche
24. Dez 10 Tengboche – Dingboche
25. Dez 11 Dingboche Rest/Accl.
26. Dez 12 Dingboche – Lobuje
27. Dez 13 Lobuje – (EBC) – Gorak Shep
28. Dez 14 Gorak Shep – Kala Pattar – Dhugla
29. Dez 15/16 Back to Namche
31. Dez 17 Namche – Lukla
01. Jan 18 ??? (1/2 more day anywhere)
02. Jan 19 ??? (1/2 more day anywhere)
03. Jan 20 Lukla – KTM
04. Jan 21 KTM / Delay Days
05. Jan 22 KTM / Delay Days
06. Jan 23 Fly out KTM
Please log in or sign up to join this adventure.