Everest Base Camp Trek 17D/16N (March/April 2018)
We have just put together a 17D/16N guided trekking trip to the Everest Base Camp (EBC) in Nepal for 2018. Currently we have 10 people in the group, and would like to extend this invitation to other like-minded friends who have EBC on their bucket lists. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us for this exciting adventure of a lifetime…
Trip Duration: 17D/16N (3 nights in Kathmandu. 13 nights on the trail)
Start Date (Local date): March 30, 2018 (Day #01)
End Date (Local date): April 15, 2018 (Day #17)
Total Distance (round-trip): 75 miles / 120 km
Accommodations: Hotel in Kathmandu. Lodges/tea houses on the trail.
Currently we have people from the US, Malaysia, and Singapore in the group.
*** I am not a tour operator/company. We are just a group of hikers interested in going to EBC. However, the trekking package is provided by a local company in Kathmandu ***
– Airport pickups and dropoff, and all ground transportation by private vehicle
– 3 nights in 4-star hotel in Kathmandu w/ breakfast.
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Guided city tour in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square)
– Entrance fees for monuments visit listed above
– Domestic flights and airport tax (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu). 15kg baggage allowance
– Accommodation in guesthouses/lodges during the trek.
– All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
– Tea of coffee during meal time
– Seasonable fresh fruit
– English speaking trekking guides for our group
– One porter per 2 trekkers (15kg per trekker limit)
– Trekking Permit / TIM’s card and Sagarmatha National Park entry fee
– First aid kit
– Use of down jacket and sleeping bag while trekking (upon request)
– Use of duffel bag during trekking (for porters to carry)
– International flights and airport tax
– Nepal visa fee (US$40 for 30-day visa)
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except indicated in the ‘Included’ section)
– Excess baggage fees
– Personal trekking gears
– Insurance: Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation (mandatory)
– Personal expenses (bottle water, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone calls, wifi, battery recharge)
– Tips and gratuities for trekking staffs and drivers