Everest Base Camp Trek
I’m doing EBC trek from 29 th Oct, I already have a guide and an agency , the trip cost is USD 1000 per person . if you want to join with me please contact my guide (email@example.com) of PM me in facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/carolineleandri )
Day 01: Fly to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804 meters) from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding (2610 meters) 3 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 03: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4350 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 06: Acclimatization day
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse
Day 08: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365 meters) then back to Gorak Shep. 8 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09: Hike up to Kalapatthar (5555 meters) early in the morning then trek down to Periche (4200 meters). 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2804 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning. Over night at hotel.
• airport pick up and drop .
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• There Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek with cup of tea
• Tea house accommodation during the trek
• both way flight to/from Lukla(guest+Guide)
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porter
• Trekking map.
• Sagarmatha national park Permits and TIMS fee.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses
• accommodation and meals of Kathmandu
• Tips for trekking staff