Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest is also known as Sagarmatha, which literally means Mother Goddess of the World. The Everest Base Camp trek is the best known and most beautiful trail in the Khumbu region; indeed the most famous Himalayan trek. EBC is famous for its spectacular mountain views and friendliness of its inhabitants, the Sherpa people.
There are two parts of our trip:
1) Everest Base camp trek (12/13 days) +/- $840 (will be bargaining)
2) Chitwan Jungle Resort (3 days) this part of the trip is optional. You can go sightseeing in Ktm or return home if you prefer.
• Tour in Kathmandu
• visit world heritage sites
• Scenic flight to and from Lukla
• Explore Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar
• Panoramic view from Syangbuche
• Experiencing life as the “mountain people” live, in the heart of Himalaya
• Visit Tyangboche Monastery
• Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall
• Climbing Kalapatthar at elevation of 5,555m – Spectacular Mt. views from Kalapatar.
We are a group of 4 young (in our 20s), fun loving, adventure seeking people who would love to share this experience with others like us.Reply
Please log in or sign up to join this adventure.