Everest Base Camp Trek
Hello there 🙂
I am booked onto an Everest base camp trek Feb 2017 and I was just wondering If anyone would want to join!
It will be my first time travelling to Nepal and my first time travelling alone.
I’d love to meet new people and make new friends, the more the merrier.
The trip details are below
Everest Base Camp Trek Feb 2017
15 Feb Day 01: Early morning fly to Lukla and then trek to Phakding.
16 Feb Day 02: Phakding to Namche (3450 m)
17 Feb Day 03: Namche rest for acclimatization.
18 Feb Day 04: Namche to Tengbuche (4 to 5 hours)
19 Feb Day 05: Tengbuche to Dingbuche (5 to 6 hours)
20 Feb Day 06: Rest at Dingboche for further acclimatization
21 Feb Day 07: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4 to 5 hours)
22 Feb Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep – EBC- Gorakshep. (5 to 10 hours)
23 Feb Day 09: Gorakshep to Kalapatther and down to Pheriche 6 hours trek.
24 Feb Day 10: Pheriche to Namche (6 hours of walking down)
25 Feb Day 11: Namche to Lukla (7 hours of walking down)
26 Feb Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu (early morning flight, 30 minutes)
Trip Cost: 1050 USD each
Trip Cost Includes
• Everest National Park Permit
• TIMS Card.
• One English Speaking government Licensed Guide (insured, experienced, salary, food and accommodation)
• Accommodation in tea houses (private room/ Shared bathroom)
• 3 Meals a day – breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek.
• Equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket)
• Flight ticket (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
• All taxes and Company service charge.
Trip Cost Excludes
• Bar and beverage bills, Tea, Coffee, bottled water, desserts, hot shower.
• Personal expenses, personal clothes, personal insurance for health and evacuation
• 15 USD per porter / per day
Note: To Confirm your booking, please write us message or email at firstname.lastname@example.orgReply