EBC: May 20th -> ??

Looking for a trekking partner for the end of May to beginning of June for Everest base camp. I will be in KTM on the 18th and would like to fly out to Lukla on the 20th. Considering hiking in from Jiri, though would rather leave the option for the return trip as a weather contingency. Would also be open to other treks if someone has similar dates. I have rather extensive traveling and high altitude experience and have climbed to up to 20,000′ on numerous occasions.

-Matt (29,M)

HI Matt

we r two of us travelling from Kathmandu to EBC. we r reaching Kathmandu on 17th May’13 , u r welcome to join us from Kathmandu, pl. reply urgently




1 reply
  1. Hi Matt,

    I am also planning EBC around similar dates. I am in Pokhara at the moment, and am heading off to do the Annapurna Circuit in the next couple days. When i return, I am looking to start EBC. I was looking to go without guide and porter. I am flexible in terms of walking or flying from Lukla, but at this point I have a flight home to Canada on June 12th. If I was to fly back from Lukla, I would like to depart by the 10th in case of weather delays.
    I am 32, female from Canada.