Annapurna Circuit Trek
My name is Nina. I and my friend start the trek from 10/14-10/26. We are looking form partners to join w/ us, probably 2 more max. I already have an experienced guide and porter an the guide is very awesome. He has been helping me to plan since Oct last year. If you like our plan, please send me a message. I’m super excited for this adventure 🙂
1. 10/13: Arrival in KTM
2. 10/14: Kathmandu to Besishar by local microbus and to Chame 2670m/6hrs by public jeep (14th of October) [hotsprings]
3. 10/15: To Pisang 3200m/6hrs and visit Upper Pisang village, monastery and views of Annapurna II in the afternoon (15th of October).
4. 10/16: To Manang 3540m/7hrs via Gheru, Nawal and Braka villages (16th of October).
5. 10/17: A day hike to Ice Lake 4600m/5-6hrs (17th of October).
6. 10/18: To Shree Kharka 4000m/5hrs and a bit of training: go high and sleep low around Yak Kharka after you arrived (18th of October).
7. 10/19: To Tilicho Base Camp 4150m/4hrs and ascend to Tilicho Lake 4910m after lunch if you feel better (19th of October).
8. 10/20: Hike up to Tilicho Lake early in the morning if you did not ascend yesterday (20th of October).
9. 10/21: To Yak Kharka 4000m/7hrs and a bit of training: go high and sleep low around Yak Kharka after you arrived (21st of October).
10. 10/22: To Thorong High Camp 4850mm/4hrs (22nd of October).
11. 10/23: To Thorong La 5416m/3-4hrs and descend to Muktinath 3800m/4hrs and to Jomsom by public jeep or bus (23rd of October).
12. 10/24: To Tatopani (Hotspring) 1190m/4hrs by local bus (24th of October).
13. 10/25: To Ghodepani 2850m/7hrs (panoramic views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges (25th of October).
14. 10/26: To Poon Hill 3210m early in the morning for sunrise views and descent to Nayapool 1100m/6hrs and to Pokhara by taxi (26th of October).