Annapurna Circuit Trek
Hi guys ,
I will be in Nepal by end of April , am planning to do AC trek just like the following suggested Itinerary from lonelyPlanet.com
1) Arrive in Kathamndu. 27th of April not fixed yet
2) Trek preparation and see Kathmandu.
3) Kathmandu to Besishar by bus 5hrs and again catch another bus to Jagat 1400m/2hrs.
4) Trek to Dharapani 1900m/6hrs.
5) To Chame 2670m/6hrs.
6) To Pisang 3200m/5hrs (visit upper Pisang and decent to Lower Pisang).
7) To Manang 3540m/6-7hrs via Gheru to Nawal (upper Manang).
8) Acclimatizing day (Go high around 3800-4000m and sleep low).
9) To Yak Kharka 4000m/4hrs or Ledar 4200m/5hrs (acclimatizing training in the afternoon: go high around 4400 – 4500m and decent).
10) To Thorong Phedi 4450m or High Camp 4950m/3-4hrs (Rest in the afternoon/Save energy for next day which is harder than other days of your trek).
11) To Thorong La 5416m to Muktinath 3800m/6-7hrs and after Lunch, catch the jeep travel to Josmom 2700m/2hrs.
12) To Beni/Pokhara by bus 6/9hrs.
13) Visit Pokhara.
14) To Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
15) Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
This is suggested Itinerary and it can be changed , you can check out the following links for more trail suggestions
Anyhow, its my first time in Nepal and it might be good to travel with a partner so if you guys looking for company you most welcome . Lets contact and meet in Kathamndu