Annapurna Circuit Trek
I like to walk on the mountain and also go by bike.
I have read that it is possible to rent a bike in Jomsom and return it to Tatopani, a mostly downhill area.
If someone accompanies me in this experience I hope we have a great time.
Approximate route per days
1. Besisahar – Bulbhule
2.Bulbhule – Ghermu / Syange
3. Ghermu / Syange – Tal
4. Tal – Danagyu
5. Danagyu – Chame
6. Chame – Pisang
7. Pisang through Ghyaru – Manang
8. Manang – side trip to acclimatize
(If the weather is fine Khangsar – Tilicho Base Camp – tilicho Lake)
9. Manang – Yak Kharka. Afternoon stroll to a higher altitude and return to stay in Yak Kharka
10.Yak Kharka – Thorung Phedi. Afternoon stroll to a higher altitude and return to stay in Phedi
11.Thorung Phedi – Thorung La pass
12.Thorung La pass – Muktinath
13. Muktinath – Jonsom
14. Rent a bike and ride to Tatopani
15. Tatopani – Ghorepani
16. Ghorepani – Poon Hill– Nayapul