Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Sep 02 Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m).
Sep 03 Day 02: City tour or free day.
Sep 04 Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (900m).
Sep 05 Day 04: Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedunga (1,570m).
Sep 06 Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,840m).
Sep 07 Day 06: Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210m), trek to Tadapani (2,610m).
Sep 08 Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (2,140m).
Sep 09 Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2,310m).
Sep 10 Day 09: Trek to Deurali (3,230m).
Sep 11 Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m).
Sep 12 Day 11: Sunrise view and trek down to Bamboo (2,340m).
Sep 13 Day 12: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1,760m).
Sep 14 Day 13: Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara.
Sep 15 Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu, farewell dinner
Sep 16 Day 15: Departure
• Airport pick-up and drop-off by private car/van/Bus.
• 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star (***) hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan.
• 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star (***) hotel in Pokhara with BB plan.
• Teahouse accommodations on the trek.
• Land transportation between Kathmandu and Pokhara by private Car.
• Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara by Private Taxi.
• Full board meals during the trek (3 times/day tea or coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
• Seasonal fruits during the trek.
• First Aid kit included Oxi-meters.
• Expert, experienced, friendly guide and porter as well as their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
• Duffle bag for trek duration,
• All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
• Government tax, Farewell dinner.
• International flight tickets.
• Travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipment.
• Tips for guide, porters and drivers.
• Flight options to and from Pokhara in lieu of land transportation.
For more details email Us: email@example.comReply