Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Anapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most beautiful trekking routes in Annapurna areas and as well as classical route of Nepal. Annapurna base camp trek lies at northern side of Pokhara valley. This trek offers high mountain scenery with contrasts to the plain rice paddies, sparse jungles of bamboos and stunning snowy peaks. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is the perfect up close and personal trail with the Himalayas Mountains, the base camp is surrounded by spectacular Himalayan peaks. Imagine the scene of a few houses dominated by a complete ring of Himalayas; that is a picturesque view of the Annapurna Base Camp. This trek also offers us a magnificent view of the Annapurna range and awesome Gurung culture. This trek goes valley between Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchhere) and Himchuli. Base Camp of Mt Annapurna is our main target. From here we can get panoramic view of Gangapurna, Annapurna (I, II, III, and IV), Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli etc. Most of our walk goes on beautiful forest of rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) and terrace farming land.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs drive by tourist bus
Day 03: Pokhara –Nayapul 1 hrs drive by taxi and Trek to Tikhedunga 1510m/3810ft- 4hrs walk.
Day 04: Trek to Gorepani 2850m/9348ft- 5/6hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Tadapani 2610m/8560ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong 2170m/7117ft- 5hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Himalaya 2820m/8828ft- 5/6hrs.
Day 08: Trek to MBC and ABC 4130m/13545ft- 5hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Bambo 2815m/9120ft-5/6hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinuwa Dada Hot spring 1420m/4590ft- 5hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul 4 hrs walk and 1 hrs drive to pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by tourist bus.
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
• All required permits
• Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
• tea house lodge during the trek
• Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
• Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
• Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
• International airfare from and to Kathmandu
• Hot shower during the trek.
• Travel insurance
for more details contact us