Annapurna Base Camp
01 Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
02 After breakfast around 8am.we will start for city Sightseeing.
MAJOR SIGHTSEEING PLACES IN KATHMANDU CITY:
(1) SWAYAMBHUNATH TEMPLE: This is one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas. It is said to be 2000 years old. Painted on the four side of the spire bases are the all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha. It is three kilometers West of Kathmandu city and is situated on a hillock about 77m. above the level of the Kathmandu valley.
(2) BOUDDHANATH: This Stupa of Bouddhanath lies eight kilometers east of Kathmandu. This colossal and ancient Stupa is one of the biggest in the world.
(3) PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE: Situated five kilometers east of Kathmandu. The temple of Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath with two tied golden roof and silver door is famous for its superb architecture. Visitors can easily see the temple and the activities performed in the temple premises from the eastern bank of the Bagmati river and overnight Hotel in Thamel.
03 Early morning 7am. we rich to Tourists bus station and derive to Pokhara with luxury tourist bus it will take 6-7 hours drive to rich Pokhara.
04 Drive Pokhara to Dampus phadi half hour and trek start to walk this day we will walk 5-6 hours and we will stay in Landrung.
05 Landrung to Chhomrong (2,040m.) 6-7hours.
06 Chhomrong to Dovan (2,930 m.) 6-7hours Trail leads to Chhomrong Khola a Bamboo forest with Oak and Rhododendron. After that we have to climb up an elevation (3,250 m.) known as
07 Dovan to Deurali (3,000 m.)6-7hours Hinko at (3,190 m.) a dangerous place for avalanches. Killing trekkers and crew is not a new story.
08 Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp
09 ABC to Bamboo lodge (3,190 m.)5-6hours Trek leads back to Bamboo lodge.
10 Chhomrong to Landrung (1,550 m.)5-6hours
11 Landrung to Dampush phadi 5-6 hours and half hour drive to Pokhara and relaxing good had shawor.
12 After breakfast drive from Pokara / Katmandou with tourist bus 6-7 hours.
13. Bhaktapur and Patan Durabar Square Day Tour is a short journey that allows you discover antique temples and religious shrines of the three medieval Kingdoms, namely Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur (Patan). This day trip takes you into a kind of mystical history where the past sill remains alive in the present, tradition tirelessly repeats itself into a culture that remains seeped into an ancient history created by the Kings of past generations and religious doctrines are strictly stayed till this day.
A representative from Himalayan Windows will meet you either at the airport or hotel and brief you about the day tour program.
After the breakfast we take you to the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, where you will witness unique culture and finest display of craftsmanship. Bhaktapur is the only place in Nepal which has remained untouched by western culture. Loin Gate, Golden Gate, Art Gallery, Statue of King Bhupindra, Nyatopola Temple and fify-five windowed Malla Palace are the living prides of Bhaktapur. You will tour around all these places and drive you to Patan.
Patan Durbar Square is one of the finest Durbar Squares in Kathmandu valley, you will visit Patan to explore Patan Durbar Square, Mahaboudha Temple, Kumbeshwor temple, Krishna Temple, Golden Temple and many other places, you feel like Patan has unveiled before you as an open museum showcasing intricately carved windows, intrinsic roof struts, statues of gods and goddesses, temples designed in pagoda style with erotic carvings and repose metalwork faces and many other exquisite facets. You will also get to see handicraft centre in Patan then drive to your reserved hotel. End of the program.
14. Final departure from Nepal.
TOUR COSTS COST WE WILL PROVIDE WHEN CLIENT WILL ASK US.
above *** to **** start labile hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek with Continental breakfast, Guide & porter, Annapurna conservation fee, all the foods on the trekking like Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and sleep in guest house, sightseeing all the city’s In Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and paten with city Guide, Airport pick & drop, Tourists bus to
SERVICE NOT INCLUSIVE:
International air fare, emergency rescue on the trekking if needed ,Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu, Personal Trekking equipment’s,Temple entrances fee in Kathmandu city’s sightseeing places alcohols or beer drinking and tips for staff etc….