Your airport pick up and drop off will be also included in the package.
The trek starts with your flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and ends with flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Lukla (2840m)- Phakding (2610m)
Day 2: Phakding- Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 3: REST DAY in Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Namche- Tengboche (3860m)
Day 5: Tengboche- Dinboche (4410m)
Day 6: REST DAY in Dingboche
Day 7: Dingboche- Lobuche (4910m)
Day 8: Lobuche- Gorakshep (5140m)- EBC (5364m)
Day 9: Gorakshep- Pheriche (4240m)
Day 10: Pheriche- Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 11: Namche- Lukla (2840m)
Day 12: Lukla- Kathmandu
- Access Flights (Both-Ways)
- Airport Shuttle
- Guide's Salary
- Permit Fees
- Public Bus
- ACAP Permit
- Access Flights (One-Way)
- Four Porters
- Guide's Transport
- Guide’s Accommodation
- Guide’s Insurance
- Guide’s Meals
- International Flights
- MCAP Permit
- MRAP Permit
- One Porter
- Porter Insurance
- Porter's Insurance
- Private Jeep
- Private Taxi
- Public Jeep
- Three Porters
- TIMS Card
- Travel Insurance
- Two Porters
- Visa Fee
My name is Caroline, and I’m looking to do the EBC trek in september. I don’t have the exact date yet, but I will surely be in KTM on the 1st of September.
1. Are you available on these dates?
2. It worth to go on these dates, not to cloudy?
3. What is the basic equipment that I need…I think I have everything…but just in case..
I got this link from a reply from Alex in the forum. May I ask you 2 questions?
1. If our group of 7 persons from India want to do EBC in April end, will it be possible and at what cost?
2. What should be the approx cost of the exclusions that you have mentioned?
Thanks a lot.