|Climb Mt. Everest||Dawa Sherpa||9000 days||
Graduated from Tribhuwan university in Business Studies (2008) and Mastered In Travel Tourism from UIWC, London (2012).
Mountaineering Experience and Success
- Successful summits of Mount Everest from the Nepal Side in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2013 with Indian Army group, Vietnams Group, Spanish Group and American Group
- Successful Summit of Mount Everest from Tibet Side in 2005 with Brazilian Group
- Successful Summit of Cho Oyu in 2006 with Indian Army Group
- Been to Dhaulagiri and Manaslu in 2009 and 2013 up to camp 3 of both peaks with Norwegian group
- Successful summit of Yala Peak, Island Peak (2times) , Mera Peak, Pharchamo Peak and Ramdung peak as well.
Be the first to review this guide.
Namaste Dawa… My name is Ian and i am the co owner of a tour agency in Pokhara… I am looking for experienced climbing guides that have climbed in the Annapurna ranges for this coming season and wondered if you could help or recommend anyone. Initially for a joint climb of Chulu Far East and Pisang Peak in October… kind regards Ian
I would like to climb Lobuche East, Mera Peak, and Island peak and I am wondering if you, or anyone you can recommend can guide me up these peaks?
I will be arriving in October.
Please let me know!