What permits are needed to do the 3 high passes? I know I need a tims card, a pass to get into the park, but is there anything else?


Travel Partner

Thank you so much for your question now rules is change in Khumbu reason you need to pay community fee extra 2000 rs.
Binod osti

Hello Malacom
Nowadays there Everest region trek you need 3 types of permit (1) Trekking information management system card (TIMS) 20 $USD which is you can get in Tourism board if you go by yourself and if you go by agency they will make that. (2) Sagarmatha national park permit 3390 rupees on Manzo.(3) Now you have to pay also extra 2000 rupees on Chheplung for local community.
Note: if you go via Jiri also you have to pay 2000 rupees on Sivalaya for Gauri Shankar conservation.
if you need any help for flight ticket hotel booking feel free to write us we are always with you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.