Manaslu trekking guide hire
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by .
Manaslu Trek require License Holder Guide
Nepal Wilderness Trekking Sherpa guide and porters team are promoting Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trekking supporting local guide and porter who speaks fluent English and Local Language Of Manaslu Tsum Valley areas.
Manaslu Trekking is Restricted Trekking area of Nepal where you require Government Training license Holder Guide.
There are four kinds of Permits require to do Manaslu Larke Pass and Tsum Valley Trekking, the Permits are:- Trekking Information management system (TIMS) Permits, Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permits, Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) Permits And Manaslu Restricted Area (MRA) Permits. ( Tsum Valley Restricted Area Permits.
Nepal Wilderness Trekking Pvt. Guide Team is Government register trekking agency in Nepal who can process all require permits from Immigrations and ACAP, and MCAP,
Manaslu Trekking Guide wages are very competitive from our agency, the following are the cost details.
Guide and Porter wages
1. Manaslu Trekking Guide wages is U$D30 per Day including guide meals accommodations, insurance and equipment,
2. Manaslu trekking porter wages is U$D20 per day including guide meals accommodations, insurance and equipment,
Manaslu Trekking Permits costs
1. Manaslu Restricted Area (MRA) Permits is U$D70 at autumn, and U$D50 for spring per week for per person,
2. Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permits is U$D23 per person
3. Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) Permits is U$D23 per person
4. Trekking Information management system (TIMS) Permits is U$D10 per person
5. our Service Charge and Government Tax is U$D50 Per person
Note: single trekkers can’t issue a permit for Manaslu area because of Restricted Area.
for your Manaslu Trekking, we have Guide, Porter cum guide and porter, who is from the same area local guide who knows Manaslu region better than other trekking guides and porters, our team are very familiar with the region and friendly Teams.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.