First time trekker – have a few questions
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 3 months ago by .
Hello! I am hoping to plan a 8-9 day trek in Nepal in early April. This is my first time, and I am quite excited. I am wondering:
1. What would be a good easy-moderate trek for a newbie. (I have to return to KTM within 10 days.)
2. I’m hoping to trek with some other people, but if I can’t find anyone, what’s it like to trek alone with a guide?
3. My camera bag is a must, so I become limited to carry a pack. I guess this means I need a porter along with a guide? Any suggestions to get around this?
4. My friend will then arrive and she has trouble with descents. So thought we could fly somewhere to alleviate this. Any suggestions? I have to meet her in KTM when she arrives.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.